Cowboy Duster Coat in Indigo
- Brand Info
- The Cowboy Duster is a classic full-length coat from Blue Blue Japan. Built from a Japanese linen-blend chino fabric, the coat features a vast amount of hairy texture while maintaining a breathable feel. True to the brand's roots, the coat is dyed in indigo for a deep blue color that will fade with use and exposure to sunlight. Tailored in a versatile silhouette with two pockets at the hip.
- Regular fit
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with use
- Lightweight Japanese linen-blend chino fabric
- Indigo gradient horn buttons
- Two exterior pockets at hip
- Single vent at back
- 85% cotton, 15% linen
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 47.5" 18.75" 24.25" 44" Large 49" 19" 24.75" 45.5" X-Large 51" 20.5" 25" 45.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.