Crane Woven Trackpants in Maha Olive
- Brand Info
- A staple of maharishi since 1994, these pants are adorned with the brand's signature embroidery in an asymmetrical design along the leg. This installment pulls inspiration from the crane; an important motif in Chinese mythology, symbolizing longevity and immortality. Crafted using a water-repellent polyester-cotton blend, the pants are cut in a modified version of maharishi's signature Snopants, complete with the brand's patented Temple Bead cuff fastening made by riri of Switzerland. Detailed with articulation at the knee, a drawstring cinch waist, and an internal phone pocket.
- Slim tapered fit
- Crafted using quick-drying Summer polycotton
- Asymmetrical crane embroidery along right leg
- Two pockets at waist, one at rear
- Concealed side pocket with elongated zipper pull
- Patended riri Temple Bead cuffs
- Articulated knees
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Model is 5'10" 180 lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening Small 30" 13" 12.5" 9" 27.5" 6" Medium 32.5" 13.5" 13.25" 9.5" 28" 6.5" Large 34.5" 14" 13.5" 10" 28" 7" X-Large 36.5" 14.5" 14.5" 10.5" 29" 7.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A cult-favorite of the 1990s, maharishi of London is regarded as a pioneer of ethical streetwear; placing an emphasis on natural fibers and environmentally-sound production at the label's privately-owned factory. The brand was founded in 1994 by Hardy Blechman, who pulls inspiration from his years as a military surplus trader into the brand's iconic "pacifist military" design.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.