Crosscut Flannel in Indigo Selvedge Knit
- Brand Information
- The latest installment in 3sixteen's acclaimed crosscut flannel series is woven using a rare Japanese selvedge knit fabric. Dyed in indigo, this unique fabric bears a resemblance to denim but features a soft knit construction akin to a fleece sweater. Fitted with signature 3sixteen details like chainstitch runoff at vents, asymmetrical pockets, custom snap buttons, and the brand's iconic cross-stitched yoke at back.
- Indigo-dyed Japanese selvedge knit fabric
- Tailored fit
- Signature cross-stitched back yoke
- Chainstitch runoff at vents
- Two chest pockets with asymmetrical pocket flap
- Custom designed buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17" 25" 28.25" Medium 42" 17.5" 25.75" 29.25" Large 44.5" 18.25" 26.75" 30" X-Large 45.5" 19" 27" 30.5" XX-Large 48.5" 20" 27" 31"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2003 in New York City's Lower East Side, 3sixteen aims to create collections that demonstrate longevity in both design and construction by producing clothing that will hold up to extensive wear and remain relevant season after season. The brand's aesthetic is built upon utilitarian silhouettes from decades past that are updated with premium materials and modern fits. The majority of the collection is handsewn in the USA of the finest fabrics, ensuring that every piece has a compelling story to tell.