Crosscut Flannel in Orange Ombre
- Brand Information
- This button-up shirt from 3sixteen is made from a Japanese flannel fabric with a warm palette of Fall colors. The shirt features a multi-colored herringbone texture throughout, and is sewn using 3sixteen's signature cross-stitched back yoke. Finished with chainstitch runoff, asymmetrical pocket design, and black cats-eye buttons.
- Heavyweight Japanese flannel fabric
- Tailored fit
- Signature cross-stitched back yoke
- Chainstitch runoff at vents
- Two chest pockets with asymmetrical pocket flap
- Black cats-eye buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 16.75" 24.25" 28.5" Medium 42" 17.5" 25.5" 29.5" Large 44" 18.25" 26.5" 30.5" X-Large 46" 19.5" 27" 31.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2003 in New York City's Lower East Side, 3sixteen aims to create collections that demonstrate longevity in both design and construction by producing clothing that will hold up to extensive wear and remain relevant season after season. The brand's aesthetic is built upon utilitarian silhouettes from decades past that are updated with premium materials and modern fits. The majority of the collection is handsewn in the USA of the finest fabrics, ensuring that every piece has a compelling story to tell.