Crosscut Flannel in Yellow Plaid
- Brand Information
- This installment in 3sixteen's acclaimed crosscut flannel series is woven using a Japanese flannel fabric that has been crafted using a coarse-knit weave for texture. The shirt features a vintage feel coupled with a brushed interior face for better comfort, as well as asymmetrical flap pocket design and the signature cross-sitched yoke at back.
- Brushed Japanese flannel fabric
- Tailored fit
- Signature cross-stitched back yoke
- Chainstitch runoff at vents
- Two chest pockets with asymmetrical pocket flap
- Cats-eye buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39" 17.25" 24.5" 28" Medium 42" 17.75" 25.75" 29.25" Large 44" 18.5" 26" 30.25" X-Large 45.5" 19.5" 26.5" 30.75" XX-Large 49" 20.25" 26.5" 31.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2003 in New York City's Lower East Side, 3sixteen aims to create collections that demonstrate longevity in both design and construction by producing clothing that will hold up to extensive wear and remain relevant season after season. The brand's aesthetic is built upon utilitarian silhouettes from decades past that are updated with premium materials and modern fits. The majority of the collection is handsewn in the USA of the finest fabrics, ensuring that every piece has a compelling story to tell.