Dayton Work Shirt in Military Green
- Brand Info
- The Dayton Work Shirt from Freenote is sewn using a Japanese nep cotton flannel fabric that has been rinsed for a soft texture. The shirt is fitted with two oversized pleated utility pockets, large enough to store a variety of tools or gadgets. Finished with double needle stitching and custom corozo buttons.
- Japanese nep fabric
- Regular fit
- Two oversized pleated utility pockets
- 1/8" double needle stitch detailing throughout
- Custom corozo belt buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17" 26.5" 29.75" Medium 43" 18" 27" 30.5" Large 45" 19" 27.75" 31.5" X-Large 46" 19.5" 29" 32.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.