Deck Coat in Black
- Brand Info
- This classic Deck Coat from FACTOTUM pulls inspiration from N-1 naval jackets. First issued in 1944, the N-1 Deck Jacket was a standard issue item for United States Navy personnel in World War II, and beloved for its functional design and warmth. This modern rendition stays true to its roots with a thick melton wool body and quilted liner, alongside the iconic high collar; reworked using a stylish contrasting faux-shearling. Fitted with an assortment of pockets, fully lined sleeves, and chrome flat snap button placket.
- Tailored fit
- Made using an extra thick melton wool fabric
- Contrasting faux-shearling high collar
- Quilted cupro lined body and sleeves
- Chrome flat snap button placket
- Hidden matte black custom zippers
- Two hand-warmer pockets with flannel lining
- Shell: 90% wool, 10% nylon
- Liner: 100% cupro
- Sleeve lining: 100% cupro
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 44 39" 16.5" 23" 24" 46 41" 17.5" 24" 25.5" 48 43" 18" 25" 26"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2004, FACTOTUM has garnered critical acclaim for its creative take on timeless garments. The label takes its name from Charles Bukowski's 1975 novel, Factotum - a story of grimy, alcoholic life in Los Angeles. The founder and designer, Koji Udo, draws much of his inspiration from artists, musicians, and his own world travels, all of which contribute to Udo's unique creations year after year.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.