Denim Patchwork Pants in Black
- Brand Info
- These patchwork pants from FDMTL are built using a Japanese denim base that has been patched and repaired using assorted fabrics. The pants combine a variety of traditional sewing techniques to fuse the fabrics into a singular garment, with special attention paid to how each fabric will age. With wear, the pants will show a variety of colors and textures making for a truly unique item in any wardrobe.
- Slim tapered fit
- Made using a pre-washed Japanese denim
- Patched with a variety of Japanese fabrics throughout
- Universal zipper fly
- Two slant pockets, two rear pockets
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'9" and 150lbs wearing a size 30.
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening 30 32" 10" 11.75" 8.65" 27" 6.5" 32 34" 10.25" 12" 9.15" 28" 7" 34 36" 10.5" 12.5" 9.75" 29" 7.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- FDMTL is a modern denim label based in Tokyo, Japan. Established in 2005, the brand's innovative approach to denim extends beyond the shuttle loom by incorporating heavy repair detailing across its designs. With vintage construction and uniquely tailored silhouettes, FDMTL is a refreshing interpretation on a familiar style.