Blue Blue Japan
Denim Patchwork Pillow
- Brand Info
- This limited edition pillow from BLUE BLUE is sewn using various Japanese denim fabrics in a patchwork style pattern. The large pillow style is known in Japan as a Zabuton, and is traditionally used while sitting on the floor. Made with a plush polyester fill, this pillow works as a great accent to any couch, chair, or living space.
- Traditional Zabuton style pillow
- Sewn using various indigo-dyed Japanese denim fabrics
- Indigo-dyed yarn tassels at corners
- Shell: 100% cotton
- Fill: 100% polyester
- Made in Japan
- One size, approx 6"H x 21"L x 23"W
- BLUE BLUE was founded in the mid 1980’s as a natural evolution of Seilin Co’s devotion to creating denim and indigo dyed garments. As a child of Seilin Company, BLUE BLUE draws from the experience and creativity of other brands under the same parent including Hollywood Ranch Market, BLUE BLUE Japan, and Gaijin Made. BLUE BLUE aims to create memorable garments that narrate the history of denim, traditional indigo dyeing, and the spirit of well-made goods.