Diamond Stitch Down Jacket in Black
- Brand Info
- This versatile jacket from and Wander is constructed using lightweight Pertex® Quantum fabric for a warm and easily-packable layer. Engineered for ample wind and water resistance, Pertex® Quantum uses a tightly woven structure to provide insulation while maintaining an ultra-soft feel. The jacket features a diamond-stitch exterior with mountaineering details like 3M drawcords and elastic cuffs. Comes with packable bag.
- Regular fit
- Pertex® Quantum performance fabric
- Two exterior waist pockets
- Japanese YKK zipper
- Adjustable 3M drawcords at hood and waist
- Custom branded trim
- Printed logo decal
- Shell: 100% nylon
- Fill: 90% down, 10% feather
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 3 42.5" 16.5" 24.5" 28.5" 4 45.5" 17" 25" 28.5" 5 47" 17.5" 25.5" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Charmed by nature and the thrill of adventure, and Wander has been crafting modern mountaineering gear since 2011. Helmed by former ISSEY MIYAKE design team members Keita Ikeuchi and Mihoko Mori, the inventive Japanese label applies clever tailoring towards a line of technical apparel that functions as well on the streets as it does in the mountains.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.