Attachment / KKA
Distressed Button Down Shirt in Red Plaid
- Brand Info
- Attachment's Distressed Button Down makes use of a wrinkle wash process to give the garment a unique textured look. Using a hefty linen blend fabric and thick mother-of-pearl buttons, the garment spares no detail. The slender silhouette forgoes any pockets to give it a simple and sleek design, while the color makes it a strong accent in any fall outfit.
- Slim fit
- Minimal design
- Spread collar
- Thick distressed mother-of-pearl buttons
- Single needle construction
- Salt-wash distressed fabric
- 80% cotton, 20% linen
- Made in Japan
- Model KS72-096
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at [email protected]
Size Chest Shoulders Sleeve Back 2 36.5" 16.5" 24.5" 29" 3 38" 16.75" 25.5" 29.5" 4 41" 18" 26" 30.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.