Distressed Sashiko Jacket in Indigo
- Brand Info
- This classic Sashiko Jacket from Studio D'artisan pulls inspiration from United States Navy jackets issued during World War II. The iconic style is most recognizable through its trademark shawl collar and front facing pocket design, complete with 4 exterior pockets and 2 interior pockets. The jacket's 12oz sashiko base is paired with selvedge denim fabric from the Studio D'artisan reserve, creating a unique patchwork style that has been attentively pre-distressed through a series of garment washes. Fitted with oversized resin buttons and constructed using vintage triple-needle machines.
- Slim modern fit
- Made using a combination of proprietary 12oz sashiko fabric and Studio D'artisan selvedge denim
- Garment washed for a worn-in look and softer feel
- Vintage triple-needle construction
- Shawl collar style jacket
- Elbow patch detailing
- Asymmetrical front pocket design
- Oversized brown resin buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Style code: 4425U
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38 40" 17" 23" 25" 40 42" 18" 24" 27" 42 44" 18.25" 24.75" 27.5" 44 46" 19" 25.5" 27.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- The first of the legendary "Osaka 5,” Studio D’artisan is one of the pioneers of Japan's vintage denim craze. With more than 30 years in the business, Studio D’artisan has gained a worldwide following for their details and construction, as well as their lighthearted take on classic garments. While the brand is humorous at heart, each garment from Studio D’artisan is made with the utmost quality and attention to detail.