Blue Blue Japan
Sashiko Coverall Jacket in Pure Indigo
- Brand Info
- The Sashiko Coverall Jacket by Blue Blue Japan showcases the brand's three-decade mastery of indigo craftsmanship. This timeless Blue Blue Japan piece boasts a versatile multi-pocket layout, tonal buttons, and a cotton-lined placket. Dyed with natural indigo, the jacket's unique character will evolve and mature over time, gradually fading into an antique blue shade reminiscent of traditional Japanese denim.
- Indigo-dyed will fade with wear
- Regular fit
- Medium-weight Japanese sashiko fabric
- Tonal resin buttons
- Inner and outer chest pocket
- Two hand pockets at waist
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'10" and 180lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17.75" 23.5" 27.25" Medium 42.5" 18.5" 24" 28.75" Large 44" 19.25" 24.5" 29.75" X-Large 46.5" 20" 25" 30.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.