Blue Blue Japan
Double Cloth Sashiko Trousers in Black
- Brand Info
- The Sashiko Trousers by Blue Blue Japan seamlessly marries contemporary styling with traditional Japanese sashiko fabric, renowned for its exceptional durability and common use in martial arts gear. Blue Blue Japan's Double Cloth Sashiko fabric sport a substantial feel and loose weave, heavy texture. Hand dyed a deep black, the fabric will fade with wear, creating a distinctly unique pair of pants that flourish with age. Fitted with traditional workwear style utility pockets, and a Japanese YKK zipper fly.
- Hand dyed black
- Double cloth sashiko fabric
- Relaxed tapered fit, roomy top block with taper throughout
- Elastic waisted back with cord tie in inner-front
- Japanese YKK zipper fly
- Two slant front pockets, two rear patch pockets
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'10" and 180lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening Small 30" 12.25" 12.5" 9.9" 27" 7.25" Medium 32" 12.35" 13" 10" 28" 7.4" Large 34" 12.5" 13" 10.2" 29.25" 7.4" X-Large 36" 12.75" 13.5" 10.5" 30" 7.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.