Pure Blue Japan
4.5oz Double Gauze Work Shirt in White
- Brand Information
- This immaculately detailed work shirt from Pure Blue Japan is cut from a 4.5oz loose weave Double Gauze fabric. The loose weave of the fabric allows for the shirt to remain lightweight and textured. This work shirt is accented with white coated metal donut buttons, two chest pockets, chainstitch runoff, and the signature Pure Blue Japan indigofera leaf embroidery.
- Slim fit throughout body and arms
- Two asymmetrical chest pockets at front
- White Metal donut buttons
- Vintage double-needle construction
- Chainstitch runoff at vents
- Signature Pure Blue Japan leaf embroidery along left side seam
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Style #: 2202
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 39" 14.25" 25.25" 25.25" 3 41.5" 15.5" 25.75" 26.25" 4 43.5" 16.5" 26" 27.25" 5 46" 17.5" 26.25" 28.5"
- Pure Blue Japan is known for using a combination of vintage shuttle looms and natural dying techniques to create some of the most irregular and beautifully unique denim on the market. The brand is represented by their leaf logo, embroidered on the back pocket of every jean, which is the leaf of the indigofera plant used to create natural indigo dyes. Pure Blue Japan was founded in 1997 through Kenichi Iwaya's passion for denim. Now approaching twenty years in business, the brand has earned its place on the small list of artisan manufacturers that are widely considered the best in the world. With excruciating attention to detail in every step of the process from dying, to weaving, to sewing and hardware, Pure Blue Japan truly earns their prestige.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.