Double Wrap Leather Bracelet in Black
- Brand Info
- The Tanner Goods wristband is made from an 11oz vegetable tanned English Bridle leather, the same leather as used on the Tanner Goods "Standard" belt. Each is punched out of a single strip of leather cut from the densest part of the hide. Simple and elegant design secured only with a single brass stud.
- Waxed and beveled edges
- 100% English Bridle leather
- Made in USA (Portland, OR)
- Available in one size measuring 16.25" long
- Tanner Goods began in 2006 as a way for two like-minded designers to get their hands dirty and experience the satisfaction of creating handcrafted products. Today, Tanner Goods employs a small team of craftsmen who forge leather goods in their world-renowned Portland, OR workshop. Each item in their studio is made entirely by hand using vintage tools, traditional artisan techniques, and ingenuity. The finished products are works of art made to withstand the ultimate test of time.