E Vent Jacket in Beige
- Brand Info
- The E Vent jacket is and Wander's best-selling signature garment built from fully waterproof ripstop nylon. The jacket uses proprietary Direct Venting™ Technology that allows for better breathability across a range of temperatures. With inspiration stemming from the mountains, the E Vent is equipped with reflective 3M stitching and decals for better visibility in the dark, as well as four fully waterproof zipper pockets and elongated armhole vents.
- Regular fit
- Waterproof eVent ripstop nylon shell
- Proprietary eVent Direct Venting™ Technology
- Four exterior zip pockets
- Japanese YKK Aquaguard zippers
- Reflective 3M drawcords and logo decals
- Adjustable cuffs
- Shell: 100% nylon
- Contrast: 100% polyester
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 3 44.5" 18.5" 25" 29" 4 46" 19" 26" 29.5" 5 47" 19.5" 27" 30.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Charmed by nature and the thrill of adventure, and Wander has been crafting modern mountaineering gear since 2011. Helmed by former ISSEY MIYAKE design team members Keita Ikeuchi and Mihoko Mori, the inventive Japanese label applies clever tailoring towards a line of technical apparel that functions as well on the streets as it does in the mountains.