EJKT1 "Earth Series" 18oz Denim Jacket
- Brand Information
- The EJKT2 from Tanuki is made from the label's all-new "Earth Series" fabric, an 18oz beige weft selvedge denim with a rustic earth-tone indigo hue. Rich with nep and slub, the fabric has been given a one-wash treatment to eliminate shrinkage and any sizing concerns. This wash also results in an incredibly textured feel from the first wear. Dubbed the "Blueprint," the jacket is built around a modified Type-3 design featuring additional length, altered pocket design, and the inclusion of hand pockets for a more modern and functional garment.
- 18oz unsanforized one-wash denim fabric
- Modified Type-3 design
- "Ni" (二) logo stitching on right shoulder - the Japanese character for the number two and a symbol representing tradition and change
- Indigo warp, beige weft
- Antique copper finish buttons, blue-print top button
- Two front hand pockets with blue gingham lining
- Hand stained custom deerskin patch
- White selvedge
- Blue side-seam thread
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 36 37.5" 16.5" 23.5" 23.25" 38 39" 17.5" 24.5" 24" 40 41" 18" 25" 24.5" 42 43" 18.5" 25.25" 24.75" 44 45" 19" 25.5" 25.25"
- Hailing from Okayama, Japan, Tanuki is a newly-formed denim label built on a collective of knowledge and a passion for quality. Founded by a group of gifted craftsmen, the brand prides itself on mastering every level of the denim process. With decades of cumulative experience in denim manufacturing, the “super-team” behind Tanuki is able to manipulate shuttle looms to create unique fabrics, sewing them into jeans that elevate Japanese denim to yet another level.