"Elephant 6" 22oz Selvedge Denim Jacket
- Brand Info
- The latest installment in the mighty Elephant series from Naked & Famous is cut from a 22oz Japanese selvedge denim fabric with a broken twill weave. A first for the Elephant series, broken twill weaves are revered for their texture and fade potential and are rarely found on heavyweight denim fabrics. This extraordinary combination sets up the Elephant 6 to yield the highest-contrast fades of any Elephant installment to date. Finished with contrast stitching and custom Naked & Famous details like the signature extra thick Elephant series leather patch.
- 22oz sanforized Japanese selvedge fabric
- Traditional Type-3 jacket design
- Two front chest pockets with button closure
- Custom branded buttons
- Button closure cuffs
- Leather patch sewn into inside of jacket
- Selvedge on placket
- 100% cotton
- Made in Canada
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40.5" 17" 25" 24.75" Medium 42" 17.5" 25.5" 25" Large 44" 18" 26" 25" X-Large 47" 19" 26.5" 26"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2006 by second generation denim enthusiast Brandon Svarc, Naked & Famous has quickly become one of the most popular raw denim brands in the world. Naked & Famous uses only the rarest denim fabrics from mills that are committed to producing the highest quality denim in the world. Due to their willingness to use unique and wild fabrics, Naked & Famous has garnered a reputation for being one of the most innovative brands in the industry today.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.