Naked & Famous
"Elephant 7 - El Diablo" 20oz Selvedge Denim Jacket
- Brand Info
- The latest installment in the mighty Elephant series from Naked & Famous is cut from a 20oz Japanese selvedge denim fabric with a broken twill weave. A first for the Elephant series, "El Diablo" sports a solid black color that will fade to a high-contrast grey with wear. Finished with tonal stitching and custom Naked & Famous details like the signature extra thick Elephant series leather patch.
- 20oz sanforized Japanese selvedge fabric
- Traditional Type-3 jacket design
- Two front chest pockets with button closure
- Custom branded buttons
- Button closure cuffs
- Leather patch sewn into inside of jacket
- Selvedge on placket
- 100% cotton
- Made in Canada
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40.5" 18.25" 24.75" 25" Medium 42" 18.75" 25" 25" Large 45" 19.5" 25.5" 25.5" X-Large 48" 20.25" 26.25" 26"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2006 by second generation denim enthusiast Brandon Svarc, Naked & Famous has quickly become one of the most popular raw denim brands in the world. Naked & Famous uses only the rarest denim fabrics from mills that are committed to producing the highest quality denim in the world. Due to their willingness to use unique and wild fabrics, Naked & Famous has garnered a reputation for being one of the most innovative brands in the industry today.