Elephant Batik Long Shirt in Bronze
- Brand Info
- The Elephant Batik button-down shirt from Gitman Vintage is a cotton poplin shirt featuring a batik-style print of Sumatran elephants and flowers of Indonesia. The shirt uses a rustic mixture of colors atop its lightweight base and is offered in the new long shirt style -- an elongated button-down shirt with a band-collar design. The fabric is cut and sewn at the Gitman Bros. factory in Ashland, Pennsylvania.
- Gitman Vintage shirts feature a slim modern fit throughout the body, with a curved hemline at the waist
- Long shirt design
- Single button band-collar style
- Locker loop on back
- Reinforced cuffs and collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17.5" 25" 37" Medium 43" 18.5" 25.5" 38" Large 47" 19.5" 26" 39"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Gitman Vintage, from Gitman Bros., has been crafting shirts in their Ashland, PA factory for over 80 years. The storied brand is known for their authentic, vintage construction, featuring contemporary, and sometimes wild, fabrics. Their shirts are made by workers who have been sewing clothing for generations, and bring their history and skill to each individual garment they make. Their expertise in crafting wearable and durable shirts make them one of the premier shirting companies on the market today