"Eskimo" Pullover Hoodie in Grey
- Brand Info
- The Eskimo pullover hoodie from N. Hoolywood is a unique sweatshirt made out of synthetic fur. The hoodie features an extremely soft texture, with a blanket-like feel, and features an elongated Eskimo style hood for extra warmth. Finished with a scalloped hem and an oversized design.
- Synthetic fur
- Oversized fit with scalloped hem
- Elongated Eskimo style hood
- Ribbed rayon cuffs
- Two hand warmer pockets at waist
- 100% polyester
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Sleeve Length 36 48" 33" 26.5" 38 50" 34.5" 27" 40 53" 35" 27.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Since 2000, Tokyo-based brand N. Hoolywood has been creating retro-inspired garments with modern appeal. As part of the famous "Mister Hollywood" store in Tokyo, the brand has garnered critical acclaim for their unique take on vintage themes. The brainchild of "Mister Hollywood" himself, Daisuke Obana, N. Hoolywood gets it's name from the words "hollywood" and "hooligan," both of which continue to serve as inspiration for Obana's designs and creations.