Fair Isle Mohair Sweater in White
- Brand Info
- Inspired by traditional Scandinavian knitwear, this classic winter sweater is sewn using a unique three-fabric blend for a soft and warm feel. Made using a heavily textured mohair, the sweater features the distinctive fair isle style pattern across the chest, with modern detailing like an elongated asymmetrical hem.
- Relaxed fit
- Traditional Scandinavian fair isle style design
- Classic rib knit weave for better flexibility
- Elongated asymmetrical hem
- Raglan sleeves
- 55% acrylic, 25% nylon, 20% mohair
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 44 43" 17.5" 27" 27.5" 46 45" 18.5" 27" 27.5" 48 46.5" 19.5" 27.75" 28.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2004, FACTOTUM has garnered critical acclaim for its creative take on timeless garments. The label takes its name from Charles Bukowski's 1975 novel, Factotum - a story of grimy, alcoholic life in Los Angeles. The founder and designer, Koji Udo, draws much of his inspiration from artists, musicians, and his own world travels, all of which contribute to Udo's unique creations year after year.