Fargo Rider Jacket in Smithson Canvas Beige
- Brand Info
- The Fargo Rider Jacket from Indigofera is a purpose built, workwear-inspired riders jacket. Made from a hefty 13oz cotton canvas fabric, the jacket is fitted with a striped blanket liner on the body's interior. This jacket is detailed with corduroy accents throughout, heavy duty brass snap buttons, and arcuate stitching on the pockets. Designed with welt pockets at the waist and large snap pockets at the chest.
- Regular fit
- 13oz cotton canvas
- Chest pockets with tonal diamond stitch detail
- Welt handwarmer pockets
- Brass snap buttons
- Custom branded leather patch
- Corduroy detailing
- Western striped blanket liner
- Quilted nylon sleeve liner
- Copper rivet reinforcements
- Stitched Indigofera logo detail at front
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 44" 17.5" 25" 27.5" Medium 46" 18.5" 25.5" 28.5" Large 48" 19.5" 26" 29.5" X-Large 50" 20" 26.5" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Indigofera Prima Jeans of Sweden manufactures clothing built to withstand the test of time. The brand prides itself on clothing for the everyday man, drawing inspiration from 1950s motorcycle culture and timeless workwear styles. With innate attention to detail and a focus on fabrics, the brand has garnered a reputation across Europe as one of the region's premiere workwear labels, adhering to the "prima" name.