FBT Shaman-Folk in Brown
- Brand Info
- The FBT Shaman-Folk blends multiple sources of inspiration for designer Hiroki Nakamura into a single silhouette embodying the visvim ethos. As per Nakamura's obsession with hard-wearing footwear, the moccasin uppers are anchored with a custom Vibram sole and TPU heel stabilizer made exclusively for visvim. The FBT uppers come hand-sewn and feature a full vegetable-tanned leather lining, cotton cord laces, and a natural cork footbed designed to mold to the wearer's specification over time. This iteration features a vegetable-tanned cow suede and an EVA phylon midsole.
- UK vegetable tanned cow suede
- Vegetable-tanned cow leather lining
- Deerskin tab
- Moccasin footwrap construction
- Hand-sewn upper
- Custom Vibram sole
- Natural cork footbed
- Thick-knit cotton cord laces
- Natural linen dust bag
- These run true to size. Take your normal footwear size. For an individual sizing recommendation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of sizes that you wear in other brands.
- Conceptualized in the year 2000, visvim®'s longstanding reputation for quality and inventiveness stems from designer Hiroki Nakamura's fascination with old-world craftsmanship and vintage Americana. Drawing aspects from Japanese design, American workwear, and Native-American aesthetics, the streetwear legend goes through painstaking processes to produce each garment, amassing global acclaim for the quality of all things visvim®.