wings + horns
Field Shirt in Midnight
- Brand Info
- Inspired by military field shirts, this shirt from wings+horns features two patch pockets at the chest with a band collar design. The shirt is made using a Portuguese blend of cotton and wool providing just the right amount of texture at a year-round weight. Finished with signature wings+horns detailing.
- Slim fit
- Portuguese flannel fabric
- Shifted double layer shoulder panels
- Herringbone corozo buttons
- Two chest pockets
- 90% cotton, 10% wool
- Made in Canada
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40.5" 17.75" 24.75" 27.5" Medium 43" 18.25" 25.75" 28.5" Large 46" 18.75" 26.25" 29.75" X-Large 49" 19.25" 27" 31"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- wings + horns has been creating contemporary menswear pieces with unique and innovative fabrics since 2004, and has garnered a cult following for their consistency and attention to detail. Owned and operated by Vancouver’s CYC Corporation, the brand has complete control over the entire creative and production process, thanks to their downtown Vancouver, BC factory, which also produces sister-brand Reigning Champ. While the brand draws much of it’s inspiration from Japan, wings + horns is adamant about being a Canadian brand first and foremost, and designs their collections with the beautiful Canadian landscape in mind.