Blue Blue Japan
Fine Sashiko Hand Dyed 5-Pocket Pants in Indigo
- Brand Info
- Hand dyed indigo, this trouser from Blue Blue Japan comes sewn using the brand's fine sashiko fabric in a relaxed silhouette with tailored details. Dyed using indigo for a rich color that will continue to patina with wear. The pants are fitted with classic 5-pocket details, welt pockets at the rear, and a Japanese YKK zipper fly.
- Relaxed tapered fit
- Fine sashiko fabric
- Hand dyed indigo, will fade with use
- Weathered copper top button
- Japanese YKK zipper fly
- Two slant front pockets, two rear patch pockets
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening Small 31" 11.75" 11.5" 8.25" 31"
7" Medium 33" 12" 12" 8.75" 33" 7.25" Large 35" 12.75" 12.5" 9.25" 34" 7.5" X-Large 37" 13.25" 13.5" 9.75" 35" 8"
Convert to CM
Convert to Inches
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.