Fishtail Parka in Olive
- Brand Info
- Made in collaboration with Avirex, this Fishtail Parka from Attachment is an oversized military-inspired jacket. Constructed from a crisp cotton/nylon blend fabric, the versatile jacket can be worn in a bevy of environments due to the removable liner and hood. Finished with a plethora of adjustable details and cut in a one-size fits all overcoat style.
- Oversized fit
- Dry, light cotton/nylon fabric
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Removable faux-fur hood liner
- Removalble Thermolite liner
- Adjustable drawstring waist
- Two large snap-closure handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Zipper + snap front
- Shell: 66% cotton, 34% nylon
- Hood: 54% wool, 46% rayon
- Fur: 92% acrylic, 8% polyester
- Liner: 100% nylon
- Model AC93-261
- One size. Fits M-XL.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length One size
54" 23" 24" 38.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.