FKT Runner in Off-White
- Brand Info
- Taking inspiration from retro track and field sneakers, the FKT Runner elevates the trainer style with visvim's close attention to detail and inventive design. Sparing no expense in construction, the runner features Italian suede trim and a Japanese cotton-nylon vamp for the uppers. The sole is comprised of an Ultralight EVA phylon midsole, natural cork footbed, TPU heel stabilizer, and custom Vibram® outsole made exclusively for the brand. In true visvim fashion, the shoes are constructed using the best materials possible, with no detail overlooked. Leather lined with a cork insole, the runner is designed to mold to the wearer's feet over time for a custom-tailored fit.
- Retro running silhouette
- Nylon-cotton blend vamp
- Italian cow leather and kangaroo leather trim
- TPU heel stabilizer
- Ultralight EVA phylon midsole
- Natural Cork Footbed
- Full leather lining
- Thick-knit cotton laces
- Custom Vibram ripple sole
- Natural linen dust bag
- These sneakers run small, order one size up from your usual size. For an individual sizing recommendation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of sizes that you wear in other brands.
- Conceptualized in the year 2000, visvim®'s longstanding reputation for quality and inventiveness stems from designer Hiroki Nakamura's fascination with old-world craftsmanship and vintage Americana. Drawing aspects from Japanese design, American workwear, and Native-American aesthetics, the streetwear legend goes through painstaking processes to produce each garment, amassing global acclaim for the quality of all things visvim®.