Flapjack Shirt in Tiles
- Brand Info
- The Flapjack Shirt is Knickerbocker is a lightweight short sleeve button-up shirt, designed for comfort and style during warm months. This iteration of the shirt playfully printed cotton fabric, and is finished with two flap-covered chest pockets. Complete with mother of pearl buttons, felled seams, and a locker loop sewn into the neckline.
- Regular fit
- Lightweight cotton fabric
- Felled seam construction
- Two breast pockets with flaps
- Tonal KNY embroidery below pocket
- Mother of pearl buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17.5" 9.25" 26.5" Medium 43" 18" 9.25" 27.5" Large 44.5"
18.75" 9.5" 28.5" X-Large 46.5" 20" 9.5" 29.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2013, Knickerbocker crafts quality garments in the United States of America. Rooted in community, the brand was born out of tradition when founder Andrew Livingston purchased the brand's New York factory from the previous owner under the condition of continuing the factory's lineage. Since then, Knickerbocker continues to employ vintage machinery to produce their garments, and is committed to transparency and sustainability in their craft.