Floral Jacquard Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- Inspired by vintage workwear, this short-sleeve shirt from Momotaro is crafted using custom fabric from the Collect Co. archive. Indigo-dyed for a rich color that will age with wear, the shirt features a floral jacquard weave with tons of color and texture variation throughout. Equipped with contrasting corozo buttons and two pockets at the chest.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with wear
- Floral jacquard fabric from Collect Co. of the Japan Blue Group
- Triple needle construction
- Two chest pockets
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38 40" 17" 9.75" 30" 40 42" 17.75" 10.25" 30.75" 42 43" 18.5" 10.5" 31.5" 44 44.5" 19.5" 10.5" 31.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Born in 2006, Momotaro was founded on a simple mission: “made by hand without compromise.” The label pulls inspiration from an ancient Japanese folktale about a boy born in a peach who rises up to save his village from terror. As the central brand of the distinguished Japan Blue Group., Momotaro enjoys in-house access to fabric and dyes allowing for unparalleled creative freedom in manufacturing, and in the process, earning their reputation as one of the world’s premier denim labels.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.