Naked & Famous
"Flower Dyed" Button Down Shirt in Rose
- Brand Info
- This classic button-down shirt was dyed in Japan using dyestuff created by dehydrated flowers. After crushing the flowers into a powder, it is then added to a flame-boiled pot where it is mixed by hand until the dye is rendered colorfast, creating a beautiful pale hue that will retain its color through extensive wear. The shirt runs slim throughout, and is finished with a classic button down collar and single chest pocket.
- Dyed using dyestuff made from real roses
- Sewn in oldest existing shirt factory in North America, based in Quebec since 1894
- The Regular Shirt fit from Naked & Famous is slim through the body and arms, without darting in the back for a slightly roomier chest
- 100% cotton
- Made in Canada
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 38" 17.5" 24.75" 29" Medium 41" 18.5" 25.5" 29.25" Large 44" 19.5" 26.5" 29.5" X-Large 46.5" 20.5" 27" 29.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2006 by second generation denim enthusiast Brandon Svarc, Naked & Famous has quickly become one of the most popular raw denim brands in the world. Naked & Famous uses only the rarest denim fabrics from mills that are committed to producing the highest quality denim in the world. Due to their willingness to use unique and wild fabrics, Naked & Famous has garnered a reputation for being one of the most innovative brands in the industry today.