"Forbidden Dreams" Wool Sweater in Ecru
- Brand Info
- Expertly crafted in Ireland from virgin merino wool yarns, the "Forbidden Dreams" sweater from Howlin' comes in an intricate braided design displaying the brand's longstanding experience with knitwear. This classic crewneck sweater is comfortably tailored and features a natural ecru colortone. Constructed with raglan sleeves and thick ribbed detailing.
- Tailored fit
- Made from brushed merino wool
- Ribbed collar, cuffs, and hem
- Raglan sleeve construction
- 100% wool
- Made in Ireland
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 17.75" 24" 25.5" Medium 43" 18" 24.5" 26.5" Large 44" 19.75" 24.5" 27" X-Large 46" 20.25" 24.75" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- With over three decades worth of manufacturing experience, the Antwerp, Belgium based Morrison Ltd. started Howlin' in 2009 as the contemporary younger sibling of the mainline. Named after the Scottish slang term for smelly, Howlin' by Morrison utilizes the same traditional manufacturing practices but with more creative freedom in design, resulting in timeless, playful products that are made with care.