Freeport Work Shirt in Blue Plaid
- Brand Info
- This classic work shirt from RRL is built using a medium-weight, plain weave cotton fabric with a soft brushed surface. Cut in a classic work shirt silhouette, the Freeport shirt features a dark color palette with tonal buttons and stitching. Equipped with two utility pockets at the chest and chain-stitch runoff at the vents, this shirt is constructed with vintage detailing reminiscent of early 1900s shirting.
- Regular fit
- Built from mediumweight brushed plain weave cotton fabric
- Two utility chest pockets
- Extended collar with hidden button at neck
- Resin buttons
- Chain-stitch runoff at vents
- Muslin reinforcements at the interior
- Stitched RRL label on placket interior
- 100% cotton
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17.5" 25" 28.5" Medium 43" 18.5" 25.5" 30" Large 47" 19.5" 26.5" 30.5" X-Large 50" 20.5" 277" 31"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Named after his beloved Colorado ranch, RRL by Ralph Lauren is the legendary designer's homage to the American west. Founded in 1993, the label employs the vast resources of the Ralph Lauren Corporation to create stunning renditions of heritage-inspired garments.