"Freestyle" Vest in Spirit
- Brand Info
- The Freestyle Vest from Canada Goose is the signature premium down vest, from the brand of choice for researchers in Antarctica. The vest features a clean front face, multiple pockets, and a convenient zipper/snap closure to keep you comfortable even in the harshest of environments.
- Longer cut in back for protection against cold and wind
- Two multi-compartment outside pockets for storage and hand warming
- Japanese YKK metal centre-front zippers
- Storm flap over the centre-front zipper secured with YKK metal snaps
- Inside pocket with velcro closure
- 625 fill power white duck down
- Rated for warmth down to 5 degrees fahrenheit
Size Shoulder Chest Length X-Small 17.5" 43" 28" Small 18.5" 46" 28.5" Medium 19.5" 49" 29" Large 20.5" 52" 29.5" X-Large 20.5" 55" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Canada Goose is the premiere cold-weather outerwear manufacturer in the world. A pioneer in goose down technology, the brand has produced the highest quality cold-weather jackets in the world for decades. Their goose down is sourced from rural Canadian Hutterite farmers who keep only small flocks of geese, and allow them to mature prior to plucking. The well-kept, mature down is higher volume, creating more pockets where warm air is trapped. Their goose down has been rated three times warmer than the warmest synthetic materials, and is the jacket of choice for scientists in Antarctica and other extreme-temperature climates.