"French Tailored" Seersucker Blazer in Grey
- Brand Info
- This is an extremely limited collaboration between OMNIGOD and Osaka-based shop Hyperion's Brenna Wolves label. The classically tailored blazer comes in a grey seersucker pattern, perfect for warmer climates. This garment features traditional details like the 3-button closure, notch lapels, and a single vent, paired with contemporary design such as the rounded patch pockets. A great modern twist on a classic piece!
- Limited collaboration between OMNIGOD and Osaka based retailer Hyperion's in-house Brenna Wolves label
- 100% cotton seersucker shell
- 100% polyester partial lining
- Notch lapel with buttonhole detail
- 3 button closure
- Single front chest pocket
- Rounded patch pockets at waist
- Single vent at center back hem
- Two interior welt pockets
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 41" 16.75" 23.75" 27" 3 42" 17.5" 24.25" 27.5" 4 44" 18" 25" 28.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- By combining unique textures with top-notch craftsmanship, OMNIGOD creates garments that are made to be worn comfortably for a lifetime. The brand serves as one of three labels managed by Japan’s Domingo Ltd., the company also behind Spellbound and DMG. With Domingo at the helm, OMNIGOD is able to manufacture garments on vintage sewing machines at their privately owned factory, creating some of the most consistent high-quality clothing out of Japan.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.