Game Backpack in Navy
- Brand Info
The Game backpack from Master-Piece is a lightweight backpack designed for versatility. The bag is made from a heavily processed nylon that sports a washed look and feel, and features unique quick-access pockets designed for convenience. The backpack features a large central compartment, as well as a hidden laptop sleeve at back, and a fully waterproof accessory pocket that has been lined with silicone and YKK Aquaguard zipper. Finished with custom hardware and assorted nylon detailing.
- Made from heavily processed nylon for a unique washed look and feel
- Large central compartment
- Two quick-access pockets with catchall compartments and zip closure pouches - easily accessible via silicone pulls
- Hidden secondary compartment with laptop sleeve at back
- Silicone-lined waterproof accessory pocket, perfect for phone or small gadget
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Custom Master-Piece zippers and hardware
- Bungie fastening on quick-access pockets
- Assorted 1680D nylon trim
- 100% nylon shell
- Made in Japan
Approximately 11.25"L x 16"H x 4"W - 19L capacity
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Since 1994, Master-Piece has been creating high-performance bags and accessories in their downtown Osaka, Japan studio. Each bag is carefully designed with an emphasis on style and functionality, and made from an array of versatile fabrics built to withstand daily use.