Ganga Denim Button-Up Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- The "Ganga" button-up shirt from Portuguese Flannel is a timeless shirt made using fabric from the brand's storied archive. Crafted using medium-weight denim, the shirt has been rinsed once for a softer feel and vintage color. Fitted with a single chest pocket, and cut in a slim fit silhouette with a curved hem.
- Slim fit with curved hem
- Sewn using Portuguese denim
- Short collar, with two buttons in front
- Single front chest pocket
- Reinforced cuffs and collar
- Mother of Pearl buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39" 17.5" 24.25" 28.75" Medium 41" 18" 24.5" 29.75" Large 44" 19" 25.25" 31" X-Large 46" 20" 25.75" 32.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Helmed by fourth generation textile manufacturers António and Manuel Magalhães, Portuguese Flannel crafts contemporary shirts in northern Portugal's historic old towns. Inspired by the country's beautiful and diverse landscape, the craftsmen of Portuguese Flannel work exclusively with fabric from the brand's vast archive that spans nearly 90 years worth of history and materials.