Garter Knit Cardigan in Beige
- Brand Info
- Made from a custom three fabric blend, the Garter Knit cardigan from FACTOTUM is a sleek cardigan style sweater featuring a raised garter knit texture. The sweater is sewn using a mixture of beige and metallic grey melange yarns, which create a contrasting texturized pattern that takes on a different tone in various lights.
- Loose, relaxed fit
- Textured fabric featuring raised garter ridges
- Sewn using metallic grey and beige melange yarns
- Miniature notch lapel collar
- Ribbed cuffs
- Single button closure
- 49% rayon, 33% acrylic, 18% cotton
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
- The Mill Issue No. 003: "Color Theory" Spring/Summer 2016 Lookbook
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 46 41.5" 17" 24.5" 26.5" 48 45" 18" 25" 28"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2004, FACTOTUM has garnered critical acclaim for its creative take on timeless garments. The label takes its name from Charles Bukowski's 1975 novel, Factotum - a story of grimy, alcoholic life in Los Angeles. The founder and designer, Koji Udo, draws much of his inspiration from artists, musicians, and his own world travels, all of which contribute to Udo's unique creations year after year.