Garter Knit Crewneck Sweater in Black
- Brand Info
- Made from a custom three fabric blend, the Garter crewneck sweater from FACTOTUM is a sleek crewneck sweater featuring a raised garter knit texture. The sweater is sewn using a mixture of black and metallic grey melange yarns, which create a contrasting texturized pattern that takes on a different tone in various lights.
- Slim, modern fit
- Textured fabric featuring raised garter ridges
- Sewn using metallic grey and black melange yarns
- Ribbed collar and cuffs
- 49% rayon, 33% acrylic, 18% cotton
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 46 40" 15" 25.5" 25.5" 48 41" 16.5" 26" 27"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2004, FACTOTUM has garnered critical acclaim for its creative take on timeless garments. The label takes its name from Charles Bukowski's 1975 novel, Factotum - a story of grimy, alcoholic life in Los Angeles. The founder and designer, Koji Udo, draws much of his inspiration from artists, musicians, and his own world travels, all of which contribute to Udo's unique creations year after year.