"Gibson" Cashmere Turtleneck Sweater in Charcoal
- Brand Info
- The "Gibson" from Howlin' is the whimsical Belgian brand's interpretation of the classic turtleneck sweater. Crafted from a merino wool and cashmere blend, the extra soft sweater is made in Scotland under the stewardship of Morrison Ltd.'s long history of wool garments. Constructed with raglan sleeves and thick ribbed detailing.
- Tailored fit
- Made from cashmere and merino wool
- Ribbed collar, cuffs, and hem
- Raglan sleeve construction
- 70% wool, 30% cashmere
- Made in Scotland
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 16.5" 24.5" 26" Medium 42" 17" 25" 26" Large 44" 18" 26" 27" X-Large 45" 19" 26.5" 28.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- With over three decades worth of manufacturing experience, the Antwerp, Belgium based Morrison Ltd. started Howlin' in 2009 as the contemporary younger sibling of the mainline. Named after the Scottish slang term for smelly, Howlin' by Morrison utilizes the same traditional manufacturing practices but with more creative freedom in design, resulting in timeless, playful products that are made with care.