Gingham Linen in Blue
- Brand Info
- The Gitman Vintage Gingham Linen is a lightweight and breathable button-down shirt that is perfect for warm weather. The shirt uses a custom linen/cotton blend fabric, which features a repeating pattern of blues and whites to create the classic gingham style. The fabric is cut and sewn at the Gitman Bros. factory in Ashland, Pennsylvania.
- Gitman Vintage shirts feature a slim modern fit throughout the body, with a curved hemline at the waist
- Short, button down collar
- Locker loop on back
- Single front chest pocket
- Reinforced cuffs and collar
- 54% linen, 46% cotton
- Made in USA
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
- The Mill Issue No. 004: Blue Owl Workshop's Guide to Texture
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40.5" 17.75" 24.75" 29.75" Medium 44" 18" 25.25" 30.5" Large 48" 19" 25.5" 31" X-Large 52" 20.25" 26.25" 31.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Gitman Vintage, from Gitman Bros., has been crafting shirts in their Ashland, PA factory for over 80 years. The storied brand is known for their authentic, vintage construction, featuring contemporary, and sometimes wild, fabrics. Their shirts are made by workers who have been sewing clothing for generations, and bring their history and skill to each individual garment they make. Their expertise in crafting wearable and durable shirts make them one of the premier shirting companies on the market today
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.