Blue Blue Japan
Hakama Pants in Indigo Paisley
- Brand Info
- Inspired by Gobelin tapestries of 15th century France, these extravagant pants from Blue Blue Japan are constructed using a heavyweight cotton fabric woven with an ornate paisley pattern. Indigo-dyed for a deep color that will fade with wear, the pants feature subtle scarlet stitching as a nod to the Gobelin's signature dyestuff. The pants are cut in a hakama style relaxed fit silhouette, complete with asymmetrical pleats and a drawstring cinch waist.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with use
- Relaxed tapered fit
- Heavyweight Japanese fabric with woven paisley pattern
- Traditional Hakama style asymmetrical pleats
- Drawstring cinch waist
- Japanese YKK zipper fly
- Two slant pockets, two rear welt pockets
- 75% cotton, 25% nylon
- Made in Japan
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening Medium 32" 12.75" 12" 9.5" 28" 7" Large 33" 13.25" 12.75" 10.5" 29.25" 7.5" X-Large 34.5" 13.75" 13.25" 11.25" 29.5" 7.9"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.