Gradient Dye Cabana Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- This breezy summer piece from Blue Blue Japan makes use of a breathable cotton gauze fabric and cabana shirt design. The shirt is sewn and then hand dyed as a whole to achieve a smooth indigo gradient beginning at the hem and ending at the shoulder.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with use
- Relaxed open-collar fit
- Breathable double-gauze fabric
- Two chest pockets
- Mother of pearl buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 6' and 160lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 43" 16.5" 8.5" 27.25" Medium 45" 16.5" 9" 28.5" Large 47" 17.5" 9.25" 29.5" X-Large 48" 18" 9.75" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.