"10th Anniversary" Gradient Dyed Wallet in Indigo Cowhide
- Brand Info
- This wallet from Tanuki comes as part of the Blue Owl 10th Anniversary collection. Made from cowhide leather, the wallet is handcrafted in Japan by a single artisan, and comes finished with an indigo gradient design created using the same natural indigo dye as Tanuki's signature denim. With beautiful attention to detail and a slightly angular design, the piece stands as an homage to Japan's legendary devotion to quality, and will continually evolve over the next decade of use.
- Cowhide leather from the Shinki Tannery of Japan
- Hand-dyed in genuine natural indigo
- Indigo suede leather lining
- Cut, carved, and sewn entirely by hand
- Waxed, burnished and beveled edges
- Six card slots, large cash compartment
- Two hidden card slot compartments
- Made in Japan
This item is excluded from the Black Friday sale
- One size (approximately 4.5" x 4")
- Hailing from Okayama, Japan, Tanuki is a newly-formed denim label built on a collective of knowledge and a passion for quality. Founded by a group of gifted craftsmen, the brand prides itself on mastering every level of the denim process. With decades of cumulative experience in denim manufacturing, the “super-team” behind Tanuki is able to manipulate shuttle looms to create unique fabrics, sewing them into jeans that elevate Japanese denim to yet another level.