"Granby" Vest in Harvest
- Brand Info
- The Granby Vest from Canada Goose is the down vest from the brand's ultra-premium Branta line. Made with the finest materials, the vest features a slim fit, clean front face, multiple pockets, and a convenient zipper/snap closure to keep you comfortable even in the harshest of environments.
- Free-hanging lining for a clean and luxurious finish
- Japanese YKK metal centre-front zippers
- Storm flap over the centre-front zipper secured with YKK metal snaps
- 55gsm Lining, 100% nylon
- Arctic-Tech fabric shell; 85% polyester/15% cotton
- Inside pocket with YKK Japan zipper closure
- Two lower fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- Hip-length with drop tail design, perfect slim fit
Size Shoulder Chest Length X-Small 16.5" 39" 28.5" Small 17.25" 42" 29" Medium 17.75" 44" 29.5" Large 18.75" 47" 31"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Canada Goose is the premiere cold-weather outerwear manufacturer in the world. A pioneer in goose down technology, the brand has produced the highest quality cold-weather jackets in the world for decades. Their goose down is sourced from rural Canadian Hutterite farmers who keep only small flocks of geese, and allow them to mature prior to plucking. The well-kept, mature down is higher volume, creating more pockets where warm air is trapped. Their goose down has been rated three times warmer than the warmest synthetic materials, and is the jacket of choice for scientists in Antarctica and other extreme-temperature climates.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.