Hand-Knit Shawl Collar Cardigan in Indigo
- Brand Info
- Inspired by blankets of the early 20th century, this impeccable cardigan is painstakingly hand-knit using 15 different kinds of yarn. The cardigan receives its color through a natural indigo dye, which is performed on each individual yarn at a different rate to produce the varied shade of indigo seen throughout. With wear and exposure to sunlight the cardigan will develop a color unique to each garment. Fitted with genuine horn buttons and two patch pockets at the waist.
- Regular fit
- Indigo-dyed four fabric blend
- Early 1900s Southwestern style motifs throughout
- Shawl collar design with button placket
- Genuine horn buttons
- Two patch pockets at waist
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem
- 74% cotton, 16% linen, 9% wool, 1% silk
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 44" 18" 25.25" 25.75" Large 47" 19" 26.5" 26.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Named after his beloved Colorado ranch, RRL by Ralph Lauren is the legendary designer's homage to the American west. Founded in 1993, the label employs the vast resources of the Ralph Lauren Corporation to create stunning renditions of heritage-inspired garments.