Hans Oxford Button Down Shirt in Navy
- Brand Info
- The Hans shirt from Norse Projects is a classic collarless button-up style. This installment is crafted using a rinsed oxford cloth courtesy of Italy's Albiate 1830, a family-owned mill specializing in lightweight fabric. The shirt pays homage to its Ivy League roots by employing authentic 1960s machinery in the construction process, with Mother of Pearl buttons and a single chest pocket completing the timeless design.
- Regular fit
- Made from rinsed Italian oxford cloth
- Custom branded Norse Projects Mother of Pearl buttons
- Single chest pocket
- Interior herringbone taping along collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in Macedonia
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 15.25" 25.25" 29.25" Medium 43" 15.5" 26.5" 31" Large 44.5" 16.75" 26.75" 31" X-Large 47" 17.75" 27.25" 31.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Lauded for their signature brand of Scandinavian minimalism, few labels own the resume of Norse Projects. Established in 2004, the Copenhagen-based brand crafts a wide-range of classic everyday clothes, believing that the true mark of luxury is not the grand gesture, but the simple things done well.