Haori Sweater in Navy
- Brand Info
- The Haori Sweater from FDMTL is built using a soft, medium weight terry fabric. The uniquely FDMTL garment blends elements of traditional Japanese attire with contemporary sportswear style, using woven sashiko pattern taping on the arms. Cut in a classic haori style and combined with a comfy loungewear material making this an easy and comfortable outer layer for any outfit.
- Slightly oversized fit
- Soft medium weight terry fabric
- Haori-style placket
- Two exterior patch pockets
- Woven sashiko-pattern taping on arms
- Ribbed cuffs
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size 3.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 49" 26" 21" 26" 3 52" 27" 21.5" 26.5" 4 54" 27" 22" 27.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- FDMTL is a modern denim label based in Tokyo, Japan. Established in 2005, the brand's innovative approach to denim extends beyond the shuttle loom by incorporating heavy repair detailing across its designs. With vintage construction and uniquely tailored silhouettes, FDMTL is a refreshing interpretation on a familiar style.