Haori Western Denim Shirt in Natural Indigo
- Brand Info
- The signature Haori Western from SOULIVE is the brand's contemporary take on the traditional Japanese haori jacket. Made from a lightweight denim fabric, this shirt blends elements of customary Japanese garb with western-style attire, creating a unique shirt that is both contemporary and classic. Sewn using natural indigo dyed yarn that will fade to a beautiful vintage blue with wear.
- Natural indigo dyed, will fade with wear
- Inspired by traditional Japanese haori jackets
- Classic haori placket design free of buttons or zippers
- Elongated drop shoulder sleeves
- Western style snap button sleeves
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 36" 18" 24.75" 28" 3 40" 18.5" 25.75" 28.75" 4 42" 19" 26.25" 29.5"
Please note: chest measurements were taken while worn and are based on recommended sizing. For flat measurements, email [email protected]
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Model is 5'10" 165lbs wearing size 3.
- Established in 2013, SOULIVE is a new concept brand from the distinguished Japan Blue Group. With indigo at its core, the brand transforms traditional workwear into contemporary garments of the highest grade. As a member of the Japan Blue Group, SOULIVE enjoys the same peerless control over the production process as its siblings Momotaro and Japan Blue, allowing for unparalleled creative control from start to finish.